Apart from Jana Small Finance Bank, another small banking lender Capital SFB is also launching its public offer on February 7. The issue will be available for public subscription till February 9. Through the IPO, the company plans to raise about Rs 523 crore.
All you need to know about Jana Small Finance Bank IPO:
1) What is the business overview of Capital Small Finance Bank?
Capital Small Finance Bank focuses primarily on the middle-income customer segments i.e., customers with an average annual income of Rs 4-5 lakh in semi-urban and rural areas. It has 42% of the branches in rural areas, 34% branches in semi-urban areas and 24% in urban areas, as of September 2023.
2) What is the industry overview of Capital Small Finance Bank?
The objectives of small finance banks are to further financial inclusion by provision of savings vehicles, and supply of credit to small business units, small and marginal farmers, micro and small industries and other unorganised sector entities, through high technology-low-cost operations.
3) What is the size of Capital Small Finance Bank IPO?
The IPO comprises a fresh equity issue of Rs 450 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of 15.61 lakh shares. Under the OFS, Oman India Investment Fund, Amicus among others will offload shares.
4) What is the price band for Capital Small Finance Bank IPO?
The lender has priced the IPO in the range of Rs 445-468 per share and investors can bid for 32 shares in one lot and in multiples thereafter.
5) What is the structure of Capital Small Finance Bank IPO?
About 50% of the issue is reserved for qualified institutional buyers, 15% for non-institutional bidders, and 35% for retail investors.
6) How is the financial performance of Capital Small Finance Bank?
In the period ended September 2023, the company’s revenue from operations increased 21% to Rs 415 crore and the net profit rose 31% to Rs 54.3 crore.
7) What are the objects of Capital Small Finance Bank IPO?
Net Proceeds are proposed to be utilised towards augmentation of Bank’s Tier – 1 capital base to meet bank’s future capital requirements.
8) What is the current GMP of Capital Small Finance Bank?
The current GMP of Capital Small Finance Bank is around Rs 50 in the unlisted market.
9) Who are the book-running lead managers for Capital Small Finance Bank IPO?
Nuvama, Equirus Capital and DAM Capital are the book-running lead managers to the issue and Link Intime India is the registrar.
10) When is the share allotment and listing date of Capital Small Finance Bank IPO?
The share allotment for the IPO will be finalised on February 12 and the listing date is fixed as February 14.