Melinda F. Emerson, “SmallBizLady” is America’s #1 Small Business Expert. She is an internationally renowned keynote speaker on small business development, social selling, and online marketing strategy. As CEO of Quintessence Group, her Philadelphia-based marketing consulting firm serves Fortune 500 brands that target the small business market. Clients include Amazon, Adobe, Verizon, VISA, Google, FedEx, Chase, American Express, The Hartford, and Pitney Bowes. She also has an online school, www.smallbizladyuniversity.com, that teaches people online marketing and how to start and grow a successful small business and publishes a blog SucceedAsYourOwnBoss.com. Her advice is widely read, reaching more than 3 million entrepreneurs each week online. She hosts The Smallbizchat Podcast and is the bestselling author of Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months, Revised and Expanded, and Fix Your Business, a 90 Day Plan to Get Back Your Life and Reduce Chaos in Your Business.
- Is the US 100 Cash Index Close to a Correction?
- China exerts grip on tech as Beijing expands economy control, ET BFSI
- Nvidiaâs stock heads for worst day since 2022, biggest market-cap loss ever
- Banks report robust home loan growth in Q3 despite high interest rates, ET BFSI
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook – Action Forex
- I asked my broker to convert my bonds to cash. He didnât. Can I sue?
- Canada: Inflation Sees Some Welcomed Cooling in January